jueves, 16 de junio de 2011

Abel the Kid, Raul Ortiz & Rebeka Brown - Why

I don't know what I've been waiting for
take my hand and i'll be shivering
i believe in it so strong
cause i feel i don't belong
to this world no more....

cause i feel for u
i would cry for u
cause only u can make me feel this way
i could even die i can't explain
i don't know why
i don't know why
i can't explain

I don't know why
i can not leave it
i don't know why i can not see it
falling again
getting so deep inside my heart

I can't believe it
i can not see this
little white lie
beautiful try
how am i still there
someday i guess i'll see the light

So don't waste time
i'll show the way u right
hold me thight
it ain't mean sacrifice
help me link
i don't know where
but i can through u
and i do not lie

Cause u r really love
i'm feeling high
so i just can fly tonight
oh baby
i mean it by the look in your eyes

Writter: Rebeka Brown
Producer: Abel Kid, Raul Ortiz.

Canción original:

Remix incluido en Disco Dramah:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario