jueves, 16 de junio de 2011

Juanjo Martin & Rebeka Brown - I believe in dreams

I was alone, going nowhere
Lost in a world that didn't seem to care
I was afraid, until you came

Now, I feel alive
Because of you
I feel the wonder of all you do
Baby it's true
You're everything

Now I can't believe the love I feel in me
And the music I can hear
When you take me, touch me, hold me, love me
Changes to a fantasy......

I believe in dreams
Believe in dreams
This is the time, I've waited more
Now I can feel what love means
Ah - I believe in dreams
Believe in dreams
Don't let me go
You know, you're my everything

Now I feel your love
Inside of me
My spirit tells me
Love must be free
Not just a game - but everything

Now I can't believe that love's a mystery
'Cos the world that I can see
When you take me, touch me, hold me, love me
Changes to a fantasy

I can see them now
I can see them now

Canción original:

Radio Edit:

Writter: Jackie Rawe
Producer: Juanjo Martin. One Records.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario